Support Forums

Full Version: Things to know when making a signature.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: tutm.png]

Made this before I became "GrammarPhreak"! Also, not made by me, but thought I would share.
Good stuff, very useful information. Appreciate the addition!
No offence but how can you call your self a grammar phreak, when you don't even capitalize sentences and your words don't flow right. In no way am i saying i have good grammar at all. But nice tutorial. Seems like it covers a vast majority of topics.
Great job with this, very informative and very simple at the same time, makes for easy learning.
(03-15-2011, 07:29 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but how can you call your self a grammar phreak, when you don't even capitalize sentences and your words don't flow right. In no way am i saying i have good grammar at all. But nice tutorial. Seems like it covers a vast majority of topics.

It's cool buddy, but I did this was before I started being cautious about my grammar. I would never type like that now, thanks anyways though.
(03-15-2011, 07:34 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]It's cool buddy, but I this was before I started being cautious about my grammar. I would never type like that now, thanks anyways though.
Sorry but FAIL, i know that said cook a second ago, nice patch up. Well either way at least you fixed it.
(03-15-2011, 07:35 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but FAIL, i know that said cook a second ago, nice patch up. Well either way at least you fixed it.

Hahah, I'm typing off my iPhone so errors are being made at the moment, but when I realize it, I go back & fix it.
(03-15-2011, 07:35 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but FAIL, i know that said cook a second ago, nice patch up. Well either way at least you fixed it.

I think you should worry about your own spelling/grammar before you attack someone elses.
(03-15-2011, 07:38 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should worry about your own spelling/grammar before you attack someone elses.
What are you talking about? I spelled everything right. No need to get so serious over the internet bro. He knows i am only joking with him. Its all cool bro. Sleep
Thanks for that Mous, very good member I might say. RCDA was just joking though, he knows he better watch himself! Lol, just kidding RCDA...
Pages: 1 2 3 4