Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things to know when making a signature.
(03-15-2011, 07:55 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Thanks for that Mous, very good member I might say. RCDA was just joking though, he knows he better watch himself! Lol, just kidding RCDA...

Meh, satire is hard to spot unless what they're talking about is *obviously*
a misconception.

Oh well :p
I love how good my eye memory is, I remember the first picture from years ago.
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/ba...tures.html
You just happen to use the same picture and make the same depth lmao?
Also Im pretty sure I remember the light tutorial from somewhere else.

Next time you are going to make this semi-rip, rip it from less famous sites lol.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
This kind of seems as if it was ripped, or at least semi-ripped. IMO I see no problem with it, but it's always nice to state sources when necessary. Not saying this was ripped, but if it was just make sure to state the source next time and I am sure nobody will have a problem with you sharing their information.

Oh, and I do appreciate you sharing this. I am quite new to Graphic Design and these are some great tips that I will most-definitely put to use.

Thanks,
Ambition
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
GrammarPhreak what other names do you go by?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I had a little help, but still took time out & making this tut & added in some other things.
Active
(03-16-2011, 04:32 AM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: I had a little help, but still took time out & making this tut & added in some other things.

I hope you did read what I posted above. You pretty much leeched your depth tutorial.
What leech even actually mean? Never bothered to find out,
Active
(03-16-2011, 12:01 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: What leech even actually mean? Never bothered to find out,

It means you've claimed somebody else's work as your own.
(03-16-2011, 12:03 PM)Fragma Wrote: It means you've claimed somebody else's work as your own.

Ohh, actually no I didn't. Does this look exactly like the one on that web, I don't think so. Information can always be the same, plus, I added some information. I didn't just copy & paste everything, actually took time on it. People really learned something from this on here. Thanks,
Active
Funniest thread I have ever seen.

So you are claiming you did not copy & paste everything, cuz you added some info your self?

So lets get it straight, you leeched only like 50% of this tutorial?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide]Making a signature NekoChan 60 11,967 10-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: angel.carry
  Signature making tutorial with GIMP Napalmâ„¢ 11 2,574 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  the avatar things Snooopy` 15 1,745 10-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Skill