Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's your favorite place to eat?
Anywhere that has buffalo boneless chicken wings
I haven't got a favorite place, I just eat at random restaurants.
I like pizza though Smile
Everywhere where i can get pizzaBig Grin Joke, my favourite place to eat is at home by mamaBig Grin
BURGER KING!

I'm just kidding. I love to eat at an all you can eat buffet. I mean, even thinking of the all you can eat part is the best.
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
(05-05-2011, 08:25 PM)Brandenx781 Wrote: BURGER KING!

I'm just kidding. I love to eat at an all you can eat buffet. I mean, even thinking of the all you can eat part is the best.

I can't do those very often. Like, once a year is enough for me. I eat to when I don't think about food anymore. I feel like buffets force you to eat more than you should just to make you feel like you're getting your money's worse. I guess it offers some variety instead of sticking with a single meal, but it's usually not of the same quality.
I don't splel check.
For me the best place to eat is McDonald's pizza shop. Because pizza is one of my favorite food ever.
I go to this place in Hermosa called Rocky Cola Cafe and I always get the italian steak sandwich with fries and ranch
Am I High Yet? Wacko
We dont have much restaurants around here,but I have pizza shop few hundred meters away,so thats where I eat often.
We dont have much restaurants around here,but I have pizza show few hundred meter away,so thats where I eat often.
[Image: gMibd.png]
A nice all-you-can-eat restaurant chain in Ontario called "The Mandarin". Thinking about it makes me kind of hungry, actually. ;__;
Favorite... maybe Red Lobster. I don't know yet for sure. Oh and PF Chang's is good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 903 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Interesting way to eat healthier in cities LHK 8 1,246 05-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter
  For people who eat alot, 'F R O Z E ™ 29 8,551 12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Last Post: joyee
  I eat.... Rilf 36 5,517 12-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Shutdown™
  What'd you eat for breakfast today? Elektrisk 185 47,814 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Weezч™