Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's your favorite place to eat?
Long Horns.
I like MacDonalds.

No, jokes aside.
I like American resturants, with some great steakes, and nice french fries.
[Image: banner.gif]
Uhm I don't eat up non veg.

I am an Indian,I mostly eat at home,sometimes eat spicy food like SAMOSA (Indian spicy item) (PIC: http://jakerake.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/samosa1.jpg)

Other than that,I don't eat up sweets and oily food much as am having up diabetes mellitus. Smile
I'm not sure if Jakes Wayback Burgers is a national chain, but they've got great burgers and it's right around the corner from our school. So usually on half days me and some friends from football go there to eat. I always get a double bacon cheeseburger. So good.
I'm not sure. I'm into meat and American food. I'd pick McDonalds.
i just like to eat at home. and relax Smile
What is with people are fast food? You honestly would rather have a fake meat burger than a nice pizza or chicken Caesar salad?

What is wrong with this world?! Omg
I don't splel check.
(03-24-2011, 01:54 PM)Scalise Wrote: What is with people are fast food? You honestly would rather have a fake meat burger than a nice pizza or chicken Caesar salad?

What is wrong with this world?! Omg

>Implying pizza doesn't use the same processed crap burgers do
Well actually my favorite thing is home made. I love to have a home made taco or fajitas.
But if i had to chose a restaurant I would pick a little place called lone star. I am pretty sure its not a food chain. Its an old 1990 bar style. With the wooden floors, really dark and kind of dirty. Also it is a bar. The main reason is thats were i had my first " adult meal" while eating out. I still remember what i got to this day. Baby back ribs.
There's a good Vietnamese restaurant called Pho's that serves good stuff. Their soup is what I usually get, and add in some hot spice to the big dish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 881 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Interesting way to eat healthier in cities LHK 8 1,223 05-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter
  For people who eat alot, 'F R O Z E ™ 29 8,461 12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Last Post: joyee
  I eat.... Rilf 36 5,454 12-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Shutdown™
  What'd you eat for breakfast today? Elektrisk 185 47,314 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Weezч™