Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Does anyone else miss cheatcodes?
(03-12-2011, 08:41 PM)101 Wrote: Haha yeah! Those were freakin' sweet. These days you gotta do some modding =\

Sure do, kind of like cheat codes but, not the same concept basically.
Active
(03-12-2011, 08:44 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Sure do, kind of like cheat codes but, not the same concept basically.
Yeah and cheat codes were easier. I remember punching in codes for NFS. get unlimited NOS and cash! Ahh the good life Victoire
[Image: iGvZI.png]
GTA still has cheats...

GTA was really the only game I used Cheat codes in.
Yea cheat codes were cool! That was a great fun time!
L1 L2 R1 R2 ^ v < > L1 L2 R1 R2 ^ v < >

Jetpack woooo hahahaha
The biggest reason I was disappointed with GTA IV was because it was lacking the fun cheat codes. San Andreas was a blast because of all the dumb and impossible crap you could do. I need to reinstall that game on my PC and mod it. It's fun on the PC but the console users are screwed and only have health cheats and some cars.. It's really a bummer.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(03-13-2011, 11:23 AM)-paradox- Wrote: The biggest reason I was disappointed with GTA IV was because it was lacking the fun cheat codes. San Andreas was a blast because of all the dumb and impossible crap you could do. I need to reinstall that game on my PC and mod it. It's fun on the PC but the console users are screwed and only have health cheats and some cars.. It's really a bummer.

Yeah, I had some amazing memories playing Vice City with all the cheats.
(03-13-2011, 11:23 AM)-paradox- Wrote: The biggest reason I was disappointed with GTA IV was because it was lacking the fun cheat codes. San Andreas was a blast because of all the dumb and impossible crap you could do. I need to reinstall that game on my PC and mod it. It's fun on the PC but the console users are screwed and only have health cheats and some cars.. It's really a bummer.

We can mod also on console... But you maybe need a Jtag Xbox or jailbroken PS3 for this I'm not sure...
(03-13-2011, 12:07 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: We can mod also on console... But you maybe need a Jtag Xbox or jailbroken PS3 for this I'm not sure...

You are correct Mario.
That's a pain in the ass. Modding your console then modding the game. It really was much easier just putting in a low gravity cheat and no gravity cars. It was so fun to punch a car than jump on it and surf it through the sky and later getting hit by a plane.
Then when falling opening your parachute and doing it again.. Damn.. I miss not having responsibilities and just wanting to go home after school to play GTA.. Sad
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Miss Sega Dream cast Donut™ 8 2,180 07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Glamour