Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+ VisualFX Pattern Pack +
(03-13-2011, 11:20 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: You think signatures are amateur? shows how little you kno then..
All iv seen Infinity make is logo's.. because you kno.. you gotta be such an advanced PS expert to make a logo compared to a amateur tag maker..

If you think signatures are so amateur, let me see you make something that even compares to one of Blanes work.. and this all 3 years ago..nuff said.

Ontopic- C4V I really wana kno how you plan to make a grunge pack? seems kinda hard bro (without colors?)

Shut up both of you.
Neither of you are on an advanced level of designing. Be it web 2.0 design or signatures. Compared to people on Delta-Visions and VibrantFX and professional designing agencies, you are both crap.
Now stop spamming my thread.

I meant I'd make a normal texture pack, with pictures. It's already upped but posted in the wrong section.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
(03-13-2011, 11:20 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: You think signatures are amateur? shows how little you kno then..
All iv seen Infinity make is logo's.. because you kno.. you gotta be such an advanced PS expert to make a logo compared to a amateur tag maker..

If you think signatures are so amateur, let me see you make something that even compares to one of Blanes work.. and this all 3 years ago..nuff said.

Ontopic- C4V I really wana kno how you plan to make a grunge pack? seems kinda hard bro (without colors?)

It is amateur if that's all you make... You won't get anywhere in life career wise if all you do is signatures.
Obviously if all you do is make signatures, you're going to get good at it.. Because techniques & effects are limited...

If you wan't people to see you as a good graphics designer, you're going to have to show what your skills are like in other areas.

P.S Apologies for being off-topic C4V.
First, this will be my last post about this on thread because I don't want to ruin the thread.

Stop being such a big child, he's better than you at gfx. All you can make is signatures. He can make more than a logo... try looking through his threads in the graphic section.

Signatures are completely amateur when it comes to the professional graphics world and it will always be that way. The best paid jobs are in graphics development such as website, user interfaces, art / cartoons ect.
Signatures will never make you much money.
Obviously their will be people who can make signatures and much more but the main proportion can't.

(03-13-2011, 11:20 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: If you think signatures are so amateur, let me see you make something that even compares to one of Blanes work.. and this all 3 years ago..nuff said.
You can be a pro at signatures but that doesn't make you good at graphics.
In the real world where you need to make a living their is no chance of being successful making only signatures.
Plus as stated before some people make signatures plus more which Blane does... I'm talking about the ones who just make signatures.
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Take it from them buddy, they are both very good graphic artists on SF. Signatures are really amatuer to me as well, because you usually see the same effects over and over. You can master a signature, but you don't see much creativity in them anymore, and I'm on 3 other GFX forums. They all usually have the same idea. If you want to look into some really advanced stuff, that's where 3D modelling comes into play for 3D graphics, and character mapping. Signatures are just a small canvas of art. Logos are more useful than signatures in the real world. Businesses need them all the time. I do lots of logos, and not as many sigs, but I do other things in GFX as well Smile

Back to the original post, these patterns seem a little outdated for web design nowadays, but I think I have a pattern collection somewhere on my external hard drive for the same purpose as these that I'll share later possibly.
Nothing is ever out-dated. Just depends on how you use it.

Don't just 'share' patterns, you surely didn't make them yourself and I doubt the original makers appreciate you 'sharing' them much either.
(03-13-2011, 02:10 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Nothing is ever out-dated. Just depends on how you use it.

Don't just 'share' patterns, you surely didn't make them yourself and I doubt the original makers appreciate you 'sharing' them much either.

The original creators allow for public distribution of those patterns, they are copyrighted as free. I didn't download them through any illegal means
You're not making any sense.

Kiddin, it's cool then I guess.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mega Render Pack Relaase NekoChan 30 10,053 01-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Last Post: god1234
  [C4D] NoireFX Bioluminiscent C4Ds Pack Endless™ 5 800 03-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Divine
  [ultimate pack] Everything you need for GFX DeFacto 13 4,765 09-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Last Post: hacker
  Graphic Masters - +mK's Resource Pack! HQ (1GB) +mK 17 3,005 08-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Vexna
  PeeESSDEE ɘɔɿuoƨɘɿ pack! +mK 6 1,159 07-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: +mK