Support Forums

Full Version: + VisualFX Pattern Pack +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great for GUI's and web-design.

[Image: dd5cc777.png]

Click Image for Download.
Nice share C4V, wheres the basic scanlines at? =P
(03-13-2011, 02:39 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: [ -> ]Nice share C4V, wheres the basic scanlines at? =P

They are all crosshatching/dots/scanlines. Not my type of patterns so I probably won't end up downloading them. You're not going to get anywhere by spamming the graphic design and tutorials forum threads though, trust me.

OP: if you have any grungy patterns/textures i'd like to see some in the future Smile

(03-13-2011, 03:09 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: [ -> ]Who says im spamming? i may not kno much about patters but def kno more about gfx than you.
Dude stop freakin spamming, your not going to get the award, the rules is 100 hq posts, if anything your just going to get banned, now stop trolling.
Basic scanlines are in there, only one kind though, because they're very easily self made.

Yes this are all Web2.0 style. Work well on a clean webdesign or GUI.

I'm not sure how I'd be able to make a grunge pattern... Though I was thinking of making a little texture pack.
Grunge patterns are basically like textures since they are both so similar. I suppose there is no pattern for grunge.

(03-13-2011, 03:09 AM)sтаяsкï Wrote: [ -> ]Who says im spamming? i may not kno much about patters but def kno more about gfx than you.

lol you've been on the forum for just under an hour to figure that all out? All I asked was that you'd stop spamming. You are spamming because you've been posting sentence answer posts at a rate of a minimum of 3 per minute.

No offence but you're really not that good at gfx.
I seen you since you started on HF then on gfxforum.
You are getting better but all you can do is make signatures. That's amateur.
I would say Infinity is better than you.

On topic nice release, will save time having to create my own patterns. Smile
Signatures sure as hell aren't amateur by definition. Anyway, stay on-topic.

I've started collecting some textures (making photo's) for a texture pack.
Hard to find some grunge textures in the small ass village though.
Look for places with a lot of flat stone. Smile
(03-13-2011, 05:18 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]No offence but you're really not that good at gfx.
I seen you since you started on HF then on gfxforum.
You are getting better but all you can do is make signatures. That's amateur.
I would say Infinity is better than you.

On topic nice release, will save time having to create my own patterns. Smile
You think signatures are amateur? shows how little you kno then..
All iv seen Infinity make is logo's.. because you kno.. you gotta be such an advanced PS expert to make a logo compared to a amateur tag maker..

If you think signatures are so amateur, let me see you make something that even compares to one of Blanes work.. and this all 3 years ago..nuff said.

Ontopic- C4V I really wana kno how you plan to make a grunge pack? seems kinda hard bro (without colors?)
Pages: 1 2