Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Free) Anti-Malware programs
(03-18-2011, 10:20 AM)Infinity Wrote: That's not true, people can choose to learn the program themselves, at their own risk, some people are successful, and some aren't because they rely on what they think should be done based on the log.

Of course. That was a general comment, mind you. Most people placed checks on every line thinking it scanned and listed the infections and it resulted into ... well, a disaster. It is easier to say that one should not use it without a helper's consent. Or perhaps, I worded it wrong. 'Never' is quite the extreme. :p
(03-18-2011, 06:56 PM)Quintus Wrote: Of course. That was a general comment, mind you. Most people placed checks on every line thinking it scanned and listed the infections and it resulted into ... well, a disaster. It is easier to say that one should not use it without a helper's consent. Or perhaps, I worded it wrong. 'Never' is quite the extreme. :p

The truth was spoken in that comment now lol. Unless people are willing to learn the whole log prefixes and meanings to understand what should be in the log and what shouldn't, they should go to a helper instead. If you have a virus that spreads throughout your computer, you're likely to cause more damage to the system the longer you wait. And instead of trying to learn it yourself while you need something fixed, going to a helper immediately would be the better alternative.
Again, as I said in the other thread. Thanks for the nice list. I got one question that has been bugging me, did you copy the text in the code tags or wrote it yourself?
See if you actually take the time to look at the code tags you will see it says "Quote" on the the box, also if you actually visited the links you would have noticed I had taken a "snippit" from the original description... hence "quote"
[Image: bugsysigpicv5_-2.png]
Hey thanks for these Free programs links.
All programs are valid and recommended by me, good list.
I use SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware at the moment I will sure
check out the others though thanks for this.
I would also recommend Malwarebytes Antimalware. Anti-malware program with one of the fastest and most effective quick scan & malware removal capabilities.
(03-11-2011, 10:23 AM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, my opinion, is the best. Pretty much simple and basic but the best.

Also, "Avast" is goodnto have because it removes some viruses before they infect you.

i confirm ! malwarebytes is the best, i use only this soft, and i like !
[Image: BKlNU.png]

---------
Malwarebytes Anti Malware is highly recommended.
I use it all the time and run daily scans and it always picks up any malware on my system.

Nice list OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Get] Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 - 3 Months Free Reaper 6 2,642 12-19-2014, 05:20 AM
Last Post: TobyCordova
  [Anti Keylogger] Key Scrambler [Free] Julie 22 7,486 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and how to use it. Skill 30 7,008 12-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Last Post: smartjenny
  Online Virus Scanners & Malware Analyzers List Akinova 10 4,284 11-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  [Tutorial]Anti anti's! bling111 3 1,527 05-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Boing7898