Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Online Antivirus Scanners
(03-10-2011, 03:47 PM)killamuvz Wrote: An NVT has only 9 AV's now...

How many do you need? In reality, you only require the best AV's to scan the file. Quality not quantity.
Well it depends on the point of view, if you're a malware coder the more the best :3
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-10-2011, 03:53 PM)killamuvz Wrote: Well it depends on the point of view, if you're a malware coder the more the best :3

On SupportForums I don't think you'll have a need for that Smile

This is not HF.. Even so, you'd only need the most common ones.
I know I was just saying my opinion considering my point of view :3
Quote:Well it depends on the point of view, if you're a malware coder the more the best :3

That's not true and if that's what you do then you only know too well using more than is asking for trouble.

Using more than will cause conflicts with one another and they will not function properly or react as they should.

I don't really appreciate you saying this sort of stuff as it's not recommended what you are saying.
[Image: bugsysigpicv5_-2.png]
(03-10-2011, 03:57 PM)killamuvz Wrote: I know I was just saying my opinion considering my point of view :3

That's alright, but for SF, it's a subforum of: Computer Security, Firewalls, and Antivirus

Meaning that it's main intent for a thread on this forum would be for security. You really only need to cover the most common AV's in order to prevent anything malicious. The scanners that go through NVT are some of the top rated ones as well.
O.o I didn't get your point. I'm talking about online AV scanners? It doesn't conflict with anything.
(03-10-2011, 04:03 PM)killamuvz Wrote: O.o I didn't get your point. I'm talking about online AV scanners? It doesn't conflict with anything.

I dont understand what you mean. I Am talking about Online AV scanners.. This thread is a subforum of the forum topic on "Computer Security" though. Nothing to do with bypassing computer security.
(03-10-2011, 04:15 PM)Infinity Wrote: I dont understand what you mean. I Am talking about Online AV scanners.. This thread is a subforum of the forum topic on "Computer Security" though. Nothing to do with bypassing computer security.

I was talking to the other guy that posted above me.

And I still think, the more the best. They still have the same Pro AV's AND even if the others suck there are specific malware that could get detected by the shitty ones somehow, it happened to me alot.

And knowing how to break the security is to know how be secured.
(03-10-2011, 04:20 PM)killamuvz Wrote: I was talking to the other guy that posted above me.

And I still think, the more the best. They still have the same Pro AV's AND even if the others suck there are specific malware that could get detected by the shitty ones somehow, it happened to me alot.

And knowing how to break the security is to know how be secured.

Some create false positives though too. But I would agree otherwise with having it be scanned by more AV's. You just don't need too many, other than the best AV's with the better scan detection rates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★ ★ ★ Top Ten FREE AntiVirus Software ★ ★ ★ Butters 129 46,634 12-19-2014, 05:21 AM
Last Post: TobyCordova
  I need a free Antivirus w/ file scanner! Scalise 25 4,623 03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Existence
  Online Virus Scanners & Malware Analyzers List Akinova 10 4,285 11-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  Mega Thread: Firewalls, Antivirus and Other security tools Linxy 3 1,820 06-18-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: LiamLC
  Top 10 antivirus software [Must have] Notorious Mental 48 11,986 05-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: VinceB