Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to make better grades in school?
Just pay attention during a class and do you homework here and there. I don't do crap in school and I finished this year with an A grade. So, basically, do some homework here and there, pay attention, and when studying for an exam, try to explain thing in your own words, inside your head try to connect them. It's all basically about understanding things, and connecting them. I usually study for an hour per week, and I sit alone infront of a teacher, and I get mostly A's and B's.
Cheating works, no mater what anyone else says. Tongue
(07-18-2011, 05:17 PM)M_a_X Wrote: Cheating works, no mater what anyone else says. Tongue

Try doing that on your high school diploma or any of your tests in university. Automatic 0%, but you can go ahead and give it a try if you want.
Cheating may work, but it depends where you live. I know that in UK they're pretty strict when it comes to cheating, if I'm not wrong, in the US too. If you live in a smaller, more "flexible" country like I do, it will work. I don't know a person in my school that haven't cheated on a test. Actually, we do it a lot, teachers don't even bother about it, only if you go too far then they react. But as I said, it depens where you live and what's their policy on that. I know that even here where I live, it's impossible to cheat on your highschool diploma exams, because the teachers come from other school and the government keeps an eye on them. In reality, cheating is only a short term solution.
Just something you should all know if your cheating your still writing it all out and thats a really good way of learning information so even if you cheat your still getting something right?
Just study as much as possible. Do not wait until the last minute. I know it may feel like a lot of time is needed and you just want to hurry up with it and be done and do more fun stuff but it really does pay off.
Find ways to learn easier I usually think of definitions ect. in ways I can connect with my own life or make abbreviations of words to be funnier ways then the more serious that are needed.

Just find your own techniques out of all the given ways to learn and I am sure you will do great.
For me I am a visual learner so I love to just keep going over and over so I can see it in my head.

There is no EASY way to get grades unless you cheat but this may be easy to do on your homework but when it comes to the tests you will be in trouble so its really not worth it TRUST ME!
[Image: odILW.png]
My #1 suggestion. Do your homework and study a little and the rest will come to you.
Smile
I don't go to school anymore so I don't need to study for grades, haahaaa. Smile
It comes natural. High school was a joke, college is great and I love learning (obviously difficult).
I did all my studying at school, during other classes etc, occasionally at home, like once a month or before HUGE tests.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I improve my schooling grades Xuanson 25 3,958 07-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: grandislandne
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,322 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,646 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis