Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to make better grades in school?
(07-01-2011, 05:22 PM)WhiteHatCrew Wrote: I cheated once in a maths test, by taking in formulae on a paper. Didn't help one bit, not to mention i was so scared during the whole test thinking i might be caught.

lol, you need practice then XD

Well a parent would say to study more and do more homework, but this isn't 100% practical. For some people focus or classwork is the problem. This is the best scenario, because it requires no extra time outside of school. Participate in class and pay attention more. Oh and notes! When you write your brain tends to remember more easily. So if you work out the problems or write down what you are doing then your brain will remember better.
(07-04-2011, 01:32 AM)specizripn Wrote: Well a parent would say to study more and do more homework, but this isn't 100% practical. For some people focus or classwork is the problem. This is the best scenario, because it requires no extra time outside of school. Participate in class and pay attention more. Oh and notes! When you write your brain tends to remember more easily. So if you work out the problems or write down what you are doing then your brain will remember better.

Exactly, it's one THE best ways to remember anything really.

(03-18-2011, 11:01 AM)PhiLLy BR Wrote: I use a combination of both cheating and studying.

lol i hardly ever when to school even like k-8 or what ever but i would have probably did this as well

Aim = Pr8Source
I don't study nor do i work hard and i still seem to get alright-good grades. I guess smartness contributes to the factor.
I go to the library and study hard, all the info is there
I have a paper which I keep in my pocket, I mark everything I must do for homework. I also prioritize, such as putting some assignments off for another day if I figure I won't have enough time. Pace yourself, don't try to knock everything out at once or you'll get tired.
Most of the times, I don't sit in the classes or go to school. If I'm in class I'm Sleeping or watching p0rn. I study one day before exam. I do cheat but not by paper and all, I just ask the peepz around Big Grin
If I'm being tested over a certain chapter, I'll re-read the chapter numerous times. Normally I have notes which the teacher made me take during class, so I'll read those as well. Don't half ass homework, as it can sometimes be imperative for correctly learning a lesson.
This is what you should do, before I never had a problem with studying but this year I modified my habits a little.
Whenever we learned something new, I would study that for 30 mins-1 hour that same night. Then when the test was near I would have already reviewed everything on it (Since I studied a little bit each night). But, two nights in advance before the test I would review everything on the test, but not very "In-Depth", because I had already done it once. This helped me get all "A"s this year.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I improve my schooling grades Xuanson 25 3,958 07-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: grandislandne
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,322 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,646 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis