Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to make better grades in school?
It depends on what medium (aural/visual/tactile) is most effective for you. Things tend to stick with me better when I see them and I've found that paying attention in class is key. Another thing that helped a lot was skimming the material to be covered in lecture the night before.
I don't think there is any magic way to get better grades.
Just keep studying Smile
Hack into your teachers PC and change all your grades.

I wish i could do that before, when i was in school.
Read books out loud. It's easier to memorize things because you're speaking it, hearing it and looking at it.
Yeah, in all honesty grade school is cake. You can milk it and come out fine. I don't do crap and somehow have a 3.8 GPA for the semester, lol.

Then again, it depends on your school. I'd say just do your work and try not to procrastinate, seeing that that is when you rush and make the most mistakes. Learn to manage your time and establish yourself some study methods, and you'll do fine. Smile
I don't splel check.
copying all the answers of my seatmate. also saving all possible answers to my mobile phone.
I just study during class while the teacher is talking, and when I don't understand something, I ask them or google it. Also skim through stuff the day before tests.
I have really good memory so learning doesn't take much time off me and I still have fun! You can say I am lucky!
What I do: First listen in class. When the teacher is asking you to listen, it's for good reason. If you understand the explanation, learning the notes and stuff will be a piece of cake. Ask doubts if you don't understand anything. For all subjects except MATH, I'd suggest taking an empty book, learn and practicing all the answers, written. The use? First of all, after you check you'll find out your spelling mistakes which can really help. It'll also help in remembering the answer. For MATH, non-stop practicing all the different types of sums that could come. This really helps and I'm usually in the top 3 rank in my class doing this. Side Effects? People will ask you to help them, tutor them or during tests/exams, will ask to cheat from you.
XD This has been working really well for me. Maybe it'll help others, which is exactly why I posted it.
(If this doesn't work for you, find another way that floats your boat.)

I cheated once in a maths test, by taking in formulae on a paper. Didn't help one bit, not to mention i was so scared during the whole test thinking i might be caught.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I improve my schooling grades Xuanson 25 3,958 07-24-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: grandislandne
  What are your grades? Pineapple 73 10,318 04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Last Post: King_Cooper
  My Grades [A+] Yang- 17 2,646 09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: KissXsis