Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tut I'm writing.
I made a few changes and added a few things. Anything I missed you think?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Use different colours, like white or regular colour and just bold some words will work. But it's just my eyes really.
Color co-ordinating parts of a tutorial really doesn't look professional.

It ends up looking messy & difficult to follow.

Instead, use sub titles to split each section down. Underline them & make them bold.

Get rid of the "Part _______________________________________________________" bits. They look annoying.

You don't have very much text, so there's no need to keep any of it in spoilers.
(03-08-2011, 05:57 PM)Fragma Wrote: Color co-ordinating parts of a tutorial really doesn't look professional.

It ends up looking messy & difficult to follow.

Instead, use sub titles to split each section down. Underline them & make them bold.

Get rid of the "Part _______________________________________________________" bits. They look annoying.

You don't have very much text, so there's no need to keep any of it in spoilers.
You don't think the just white or black text looks bland?
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

(03-08-2011, 06:17 PM)Codad Law Wrote: You don't think the just white or black text looks bland?

This is a text Tutorial we're talking about here, not a graphics masterpiece lol
(03-08-2011, 09:45 PM)Infinity Wrote: This is a text Tutorial we're talking about here, not a graphics masterpiece lol
lol I know that, but I can't read that same bland color on the screen for a long period of time. I just figured everyone was like that... xP So I should get rid of the color? Maybe just make it a bold white?
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Yes, get rid of the color. It looks more organized. For anything that needs enthusiasm, either bold or make it larger.

Also, change it to SF instead of HF on the top. Smile
(03-08-2011, 10:39 PM)Deltron Wrote: Yes, get rid of the color. It looks more organized. For anything that needs enthusiasm, either bold or make it larger.

Also, change it to SF instead of HF on the top. Smile

Ok Color is removed.... Tongue Idk thoughh XP
-Adolf Hitler

-JFK

Get rid of spoilers, ugly black lines, and constant change of text size.

Just imagine that you're typing up a professional document...
People are more likely to read something if it's nicely presented and easy to follow.

There is no way you can win arguments if what your arguing is something you simply know nothing about.

If you think you can just win every argument you going to be seen as a "dick."
[Image: baked1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,084 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,577 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,330 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,707 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez