Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4 Help
Craigslist has a ton of advertisements for iPhone repairs.
Yes, if you have warranty they will replace it for you!
Is the iPhone still functioning normally?
Unless you have Apple protection care I doubt they'll do anything. On top of that, I'm really unsure if they'll cover user faults such as drops, etc. You'll most likely have to get an item replaced if its that bad, or buy an entirely new phone at that.

Youcan find cheP back covers on ebay
(03-08-2011, 10:09 PM)Codad Law Wrote: Apple probably won't. If you take to a 3rd party store they can usually repair pretty cheap. My mom slammed her iPhone in the trunk like 5 times w/o realizing it. She took it to one of those stores, and got it fixed for around $40. That was the screen and everything though.

Going to be with this kid, my friend broke his screen and got it repaired for like $10, at the Apple store, probably take like $60
It may be damaged internally.

The only way to find out is to take it to the Apple store.
No they will only replace the back part of it. Not the full iphone.
Well regardless all you have to do is un-jailbreak and then they would fix it. BUT I read that Jailbreaking doesn't void warranty anymore.
[Image: linksig.png]
AIM: Link0207 | MSN: Link0207@Link0207.com | YIM: Link0207
If you've dropped it and only notice a scratch - then you should be fine. The only problem would seeing there's internal issues - that's where there price to repair would screw you.

If you end up buying a new Apple iPhone - buy the Otterbox case. It's $50 but it has protection like a tank.