Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 4 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so I dropped my iPhone 4 on the ground and the back of it kind of crack and I have some scratches on the back, if I take it to get repaired, is there a way where they can just fix the back or do they have to do something else?
BumP! Still need advice.
Is the iPhone still functioning normally?
Apple probably won't. If you take to a 3rd party store they can usually repair pretty cheap. My mom slammed her iPhone in the trunk like 5 times w/o realizing it. She took it to one of those stores, and got it fixed for around $40. That was the screen and everything though.
Yes, if you have warranty they will replace it for you!
Maybe
I reocomend a otterbox case btw
Probably only if you have warranty, they'll fix it free. If it's just a back crack then they won't have to take it apart.
As far as I know that if you have a warranty it is free, I cracked my iPhone thrice and they charged me $80 for replacements. Contact Genius Bar and hope you get some decent advice. If they are unable to solve your problem then they will ask you to pay $80 and you get the replacement. I would not recommend going through 3rd Party as it will most probably void your warranty.
Take to a Apple Genius bar they will fix of course not if jb though
Pages: 1 2 3