Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bad habit.
(03-12-2011, 08:01 AM)DaBaws Wrote: I'm just scared to use medicine.
Can't I become addicted, to use it, otherwise I can't fall asleep, or something?

I never suffered from any addictive side effects. I used it as needed seeing that my insomnia came along with panic attacks that would prevent me from sleeping.

While I might have felt that I needed it, I eventually found that the time it took to go to bed gradually decreased to the point where I didn't need to use it anymore.

If you're truly scared I suggest you consult with your doctor about this issue, as that's what I did and this is what was suggested to my condition. You are not the only one suffering from this and I'm sure there's something he can provide to help solve your problem, it's amazing what medicine can cure.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you feel better,
-scalise

Thanks to you sir.
-Have a nice day.
wow, we have the same situation. i usually sleep 3 or 4 am during weekends and i woke up 7 am every weekdays. i guess i need to relax myself a bit
Even i've been doing the same thing from last week. I get up very late, so it doesnt affect much. It is better to sleep in the correct time. Go early to bed and get up early.
OP;

Do some exercise, then take a shower before you go to sleep.

Before you shower, take a mg or two of melatonin and let that
settle in while you shower. After that, turn on some music and
close your eyes until you fall asleep. Also, STOP using the computer/watching TV
using your phone BEFORE you start your exercise.

The exercise and shower should take about 45-hour. after that, the relaxation
should be about 30 minutes or so, by then you should be asleep, no problem.
Yeah I've done this a lot lately.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
(03-12-2011, 08:01 AM)DaBaws Wrote: I'm just scared to use medicine.
Can't I become addicted, to use it, otherwise I can't fall asleep, or something?

Go to the doctor & get his/her point of view on this.
Active