Support Forums

Full Version: A bad habit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lately, I've been starting to sit up till around 2 AM, before I go to sleep.
This is on weekdays.

Everyday, I'ma have to get up at 7 AM, and go to school.
Do you guys do the same?

Is this really damagin for me?
Are there anything I can do, that can motivate to go to sleep earlier?

I do go the local gym, and work out alot, I just can't seem to find the 'energy' to go to bed.

Regards.
I have a similar problem, I just don't feel tired at "normal" times, even though I have to get up at 6:30 AM for work. Perhaps toss a little more cardio into your routine, just lifting weights isn't too terribly tiring, a good solid run or session on the rower is though.
I do run too.
I'm also boxing, which is really exhausting.

I seem to get fresh, when I'm sitting at my computer.
It's like drinking an energy drink.
I used to have the same habit, but being a programmer usually requires you to meet specific deadlines and things need to be done. You can't miss windows of oportunity sometimes. I used to stay up until 3 or 4am on weekdays regularly, but you lose energy eventually during the next day, and when you have things to do you can't just go to sleep in the middle of the day. By the time you get to the night on the following day, when you go to sleep your sleep pattern has to make up for those extra hours that you stay up.

You can see where the conflict starts to happen Smile
(03-06-2011, 06:18 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have the same habit, but being a programmer usually requires you to meet specific deadlines and things need to be done. You can't miss windows of oportunity sometimes. I used to stay up until 3 or 4am on weekdays regularly, but you lose energy eventually during the next day, and when you have things to do you can't just go to sleep in the middle of the day. By the time you get to the night on the following day, when you go to sleep your sleep pattern has to make up for those extra hours that you stay up.

You can see where the conflict starts to happen Smile
I'm in the process of opening a forum, and I'm learning new things every second.
It's like "Oh, I have to check this out", "Oh, this plugin looks nice. Let me add it", etc.

Luckily, my parents are devorced, and I can't be up as long at my dads apartment.
So like every 2nd week, I'm getting a proper sleep from around 10 PM till 7 AM.

I suffer from Imsomnia ( Lack of Sleep ) I can generally say nothing wrong with me appereance or body wise even though I only average 3-4 hours sleep a night.
I have been doing the same thing lately.
I stay up until around 2am, it's a habit I got to get ride off.
Untouch why is that? is there a reason behind your lack of sleep ?
Got a habit of staying up late on my laptop whether it's talking to friends, browsing forums / websites or just playing some games.
Right now it's 1:50am here.
I need my sleep so I'll definately start going to bed by 1am soon.
Yeah I guess your from the UK like me aswell then haha I don't normally get to sleep till around 3am
Pages: 1 2 3