Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising tips?
(07-01-2011, 09:23 PM)kailee Wrote: I think that if you are ready to spend some money then you should to hire any seo service provider because they have skill and more experience of this type of work and thats why they are better for your work.

And you'll never learn anything about SEO if you do it that way as well, which will be a waste of money in the future since SEO doesn't just stop at a certain point, that SEO priority never ends you'll find out soon enough. A webmaster's job never ends, otherwise you're site will die eventually no matter what. So unless you want to continue paying someone else to do the SEO for you then it's much better to just learn it yourself. It's not that difficult if you invest some time towards learning about it, and you'll get the benefit of the learning experience from it as well.
(07-03-2011, 09:06 PM)kailee Wrote: I am agree with you but problem is that if he do it himself that means he will get his results after more times and I think he would to spend some more time for SEO.

That was my point. You need to spend the time to learn it, but it's worth it, and it really isn't that much of a science, just simple logic.
Look up every site that has the subjects you are covering and try to top what they cover.
[Image: linksig.png]
AIM: Link0207 | MSN: Link0207@Link0207.com | YIM: Link0207
Submit to the major Directories to start off with. Use google webmaster tools and submit a sitemap. Consistently add new content to your site and then every few days re submit your sitemap you generate.

Build backlinks, create a blog and write about something people want to read and link it to your site.

Social bookmarking.

You have so many options it is unbelievable, just search on google and forums and study. You will get the hang of it.
top what everyother advertisment you are covering best advice
how much money do you make when you use google ads?
It depends on your niche and theme. Maybe invest in PPC advertising and buy some traffic packs to get it more indexed in Search engines. I hope it helps you! Thanks.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

Hmm best way would be boosting the backlinks, and getting some good SEo and google adwords hope this helps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advertising Nintendo Forum Closed Account 0 476 09-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Closed Account
  ADVERTISING MACHINE!! ImFocuzz 11 1,943 07-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Link
  Want Forum Advertising? FREE FROM ME Sam 13 1,862 11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Sam
  [FREE] Forum Advertising Limited Offer! [FREE] Sam 18 1,865 06-30-2010, 04:47 AM
  Advertising For Free Bjfox 15 2,458 04-13-2010, 04:42 AM