Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising For Free
Hey everyone,

I have made a forum called BjfoxGameReviews
I need idea's on how to get this site out and advertise for free. I have posted a youtube video and its kinda helping but not much and im open to any idea's you might have.

Thanks for your support
To begin with, I would try to optimize your forum's design. The quick login's position is set to 'fixed', I assume, which makes it drag along with the page. It looks terrible, as it overlaps with the forum categories. See what I mean?:
http://i43.tinypic.com/1z49653.jpg

Secondly, I suggest getting a .com domain name.

Then, I would suggest spell checking every category, forum name, and post that you make, so that it looks professional. I'd also look for a different theme, but that's up to you.

You might also wanna set images for "Contains new post".

Also, try to get a favicon.

There're also too many forum categories at the moment. The more empty sections are, the deader the forum looks to newcomers.

Have you submitted your site to search engines such as Google? If not, I recommend doing that.

The site is also rather slow, I noticed. You might wanna check with your hosting on that.
K thanks for the advice
I think the quick login looks ok but you should add a background colour too it so it doesn't look so bad when scrolling.
I site link doesn't work for me
Is it like a traffic exchange? If so I might actually join. Also, how are you making full profit out of this?

Edit: The website doesn't want to load for me D:
His website is down.

And i'd suggest to get an real domain name too, it will help A LOT.
Ya its down... and its gone.. The web host DrakeTM... Gave me free hosting what should you expect if you don't pay for it right... should have known better... anyways request the thread be closed
(04-12-2010, 10:11 PM)Bjfox Wrote: Ya its down... and its gone.. The web host DrakeTM... Gave me free hosting what should you expect if you don't pay for it right... should have known better... anyways request the thread be closed

I know how you feel. I was using his host for my forum and it was down constantly. I recommend switching to ViefireHosting. I have not experienced any downtime at all, and it's very cheap.

http://www.viefirehosting.com/
Do they accept alertpay? And im broke as of the moment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advertising Nintendo Forum Closed Account 0 470 09-12-2011, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Closed Account
  Advertising tips? DaBaws 17 1,565 08-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Nickpooz
  ADVERTISING MACHINE!! ImFocuzz 11 1,936 07-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Link
  Want Forum Advertising? FREE FROM ME Sam 13 1,859 11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Sam
  [FREE] Forum Advertising Limited Offer! [FREE] Sam 18 1,865 06-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Sam