Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will it take to build strong muscles?
I get up every morning and eat two raw eggs and drink a litre of milk and normally go with something like 4-8 pieces of toast eat as much as you can to bulk.
Should take you a few months. You can see changes after a week, but not a huge change.
I drink Muscle Milk, so that helps me. But eating healthy everyday and working out is as much as you can do.
I'm working out every second day.
Like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, then Monday.

Hopefully it'll get me some results wihin the next future Smile.
Hey DaBaws .Its up to you that how much workout you want to do for your muscles building.If you want to make your muscles strong quickly then you will have to use of protein shake regularly.Take good meal daily, use eggs,and drink lot of milk.
Its take plenty of time.
Your routine: needs some changes with respect to time.More reps with the same weight and than switching on to more weight...
Diet is the key for attaining your desire goal.
Personally i think it really depends on each body. Like for me, it took me almost a year to see the difference in my body
[Image: NfAze.gif]
First of fix your weight..Make it 60+ because u'll look skiny strong if u start building.And if done properly it could take 3months..
I suggest u P90X for start
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
I recomend just keep lifting in the gym, at the begining of the 2nd semester of school this year i finally went to normal school. I started out lifting 70LBs in total now i left around 150lbs [around 90 days later] all i did was work out, drink protein, and drink creatine.
Its importend to do it quite often not one time in the week but 2-3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What muscles in your body should be focused on for workout randall 11 1,549 12-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Last Post: albasnians