Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long will it take to build strong muscles?
Dude try P90x Big Grin hope you can make it!
(03-03-2011, 03:28 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: Dude try P90x Big Grin hope you can make it!

P90X works mostly on cardio and muscle tone, not building strength or bulk.

As to milk, it's a great source of protein, 1% MF Milk has 9 grams of protein per cup(250ml), so a liter a day will provide about a third of your required protein.
(03-03-2011, 03:28 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: Dude try P90x Big Grin hope you can make it!
Describe to me what it is in details.
Didn't got it from the website.

Do I need to buy anything, to do this?

-How much protein is there in 1 shake?
Maybe I can afford to buy like 1 everytime I train.
Its basically a pack of work out videos, you are suppose to do them everyday, and are suppose to help you loose/ gain muscle,
Just remember that there is another video called Insanity and they are both good. Think the only thing you need is life alert, weights and gallons of water.
(03-03-2011, 03:35 PM)Impuhlsive Wrote: Its basically a pack of work out videos, you are suppose to do them everyday, and are suppose to help you loose/ gain muscle,
Just remember that there is another video called Insanity and they are both good. Think the only thing you need is life alert, weights and gallons of water.

You could probably find these videos via torrent.
I'm not going to do an effort to find them, but if anyone has the link, I would appreciate it Big Grin.
(03-03-2011, 03:31 PM)lolzor60 Wrote: Describe to me what it is in details.
Didn't got it from the website.

Do I need to buy anything, to do this?

-How much protein is there in 1 shake?
Maybe I can afford to buy like 1 everytime I train.

One protein shake will have 50 grams of protein, sometimes more depending on brand/type.

It basically provides all the protein you could get from say 3 chicken breasts without the fat or excess carbs.

It also depends on the shake though, some have fat etc. but it's healthy unsaturated/poly-unsaturated fat that you're body needs.

Some even have vitamins and other such stuff added in but if you're looking to go cheap, buy a bucket of whey isolate and mix in your fruits/flavouring.
Well think about it.... Good luck on becoming the next Chuck Norris.
Lol'd at Impuhlsive.

Since I'm still living at my moms house, it's her who's making the dinner.
I can't really choose everyday.

However, I'll try to drink as much milk as possible, and if I can afford it, one protein shake a day.

Wish me good luck.
Big Grin Well there is another free alternative, you could always life rocks!
I don't get this one?
Explain please.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What muscles in your body should be focused on for workout randall 11 1,549 12-15-2010, 06:07 AM
Last Post: albasnians