Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What shampoo/conditioner do you use? :O
Head and Shoulders shampoo, when I condition my hair it's usually Garnier Fructis.
For body wash I use Dove for Men Body+Face wash, it's good for both aspects and smells really nice.
[Image: baked1.png]
I use ClearMen Anti-Dandruff Shampoo! Big Grin
[Image: green-banner.png]
I use too many to to remember them all Tongue
Tresemme is the main one though.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(02-24-2011, 11:49 AM)Untouch Wrote: I use too many to to remember them all Tongue
Tresemme is the main one though.

So do you apply more than one in the shower? Ohmy
I've used lots, it doesn't really matter to me, I don't buy any special brand. It's the act of actually having daily showers that counts lol. Head and shoulders is always good though. It's what I often use, it's a fairly reputable brand, and keeps your hair clean. I use Conditioner when I need it too, but the head and shoulders shampoo is a part of my daily routine in the morning.
I use Pert. It has a neutral scent, and it rinses clean. It's not an anti-dandruff shampoo but the medium conditioning one has enough oil to condition my hair without leaving residue.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-24-2011, 08:32 PM)spY[3Mo] Wrote: So do you apply more than one in the shower? Ohmy

Sometimes yes.
But I didn't mean that with my reply.
I meant I just buy lots of makes of shampoo.
Tresemme is just the main one, it's dear but well worth it.
I actually have like 5 bottles of tresemme right now. It was on special offer. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]