Support Forums

Full Version: What shampoo/conditioner do you use? :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello SF.
What shampoo/conditioner do you use and why?

I use

http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect...efault.jsp

(Herbal Essences - Hydralicious)

because it keeps my hair soft and chicks dig nice smelling , soft hair . Thumbsup
Shampoo is very good to grow the hair. I am using Head &shoulder shampoo which is suitable to my hair. it makes a hair silky and long. moreover it is dandruff remover and also contains multivitamins which are useful to increase the hair growth.
(02-23-2011, 10:42 PM)kamrald Wrote: [ -> ]Shampoo is very good to grow the hair. I am using Head &shoulder shampoo which is suitable to my hair. it makes a hair silky and long. moreover it is dandruff remover and also contains multivitamins which are useful to increase the hair growth.

Thanks for the info and thanks for the post Smile
Head and shoulders
My mother would buy Head and Shoulders for the family. Most supermarket brands test on animals, and many salon brands that claim to be plant-based often aren't. Haircare, bodycare and skincare target females audiences with unscientific marketing, so I prefer to read and research the ingredients list.

I have used Vidal Sassoon, John Frieda, Charles Worthington and Aveda. Currently I use Redken, and I will be switching next to Dr. Bronner.

Each brand was marginally better than the previous. Charles Worthington, Aveda, Redken and Dr. Bronner do not test on animals. Except for Dr. Bronner, the other brands contain petrochemicals and SLS detergents.
Head and shoulders shampoo, i use Lynx shower gel though, smell sexy for tha ladies Tongue
Looks like i'm going to hafto try this Head & Shoulders, looks popular amoung members Smile
Herbal Essences and Head and Shoulders are owned by the same US-based detergent company, Procter and Gamble.

It is the world's largest consumer products company, and it runs large-scale animal testing programs.

If that doesn't concern you, both products contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) which is

- a caustic chemical used in detergents,
- a laboratory-grade skin irritant, and
- can cause premature thinning or balding (Georgia Medical College study)
For my body,Dove soap and for my hair Head&Shoulders shampoo
I use Garnier Fructis. It helps keep my hair less oily. I use Herbal Essence (the one for long hair) for conditioner.
Pages: 1 2