Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Personally Urgent] - Work Experience
I imagine the OP got this resolved by now but for anyone else in a similar predicament, getting someone from your school to help you find a job is NOT unprofessional IMO especially if you're looking for an entry-level position. In fact, you might have much more success if they are able to give you a positive recommendation as they probably are friends with some employers or at least have recommended students in the past to them which increases your credibility. Once you graduate you'll probably be doing stuff on your own but once you're in school whether it be college or high school, if someone offers to help, take it.

I got a good job like that as I had ZERO work experience at the time and due to an awesome recommendation, landed it.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
Ring them and talk to them. Otherwise send a cover letter with you name, subjects, interests and you desire to do work experience with them. Be sure to accompany the letter with your resume.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Minor v.s. Real World Experience SamanthaAnne 0 606 07-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: SamanthaAnne