Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Market Forums - Join The Market Family
(02-14-2011, 02:45 PM)iGids Wrote: I am not really found of the theme but the user ranks are cool though

Thanks for the feedback. Currently a massive majority including myself love the theme, lol.
Its down for me.
[Image: imtBbq.png]
Down on my end as well. Upgrade your hosting, unfortunately lots of people go for all of the free hosting they can find, but sometimes it's not always the best way to go since there are limitations and issues with free packages. But if you can't get a paid hosting package from a good host, then this is what you can expect.
Suggestions for you're forum,

1. Make the theme market related
2. Remove some sections since you have to many for a small forum
3. Start getting backlinks and traffic
(02-14-2011, 09:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: Down on my end as well. Upgrade your hosting, unfortunately lots of people go for all of the free hosting they can find, but sometimes it's not always the best way to go since there are limitations and issues with free packages. But if you can't get a paid hosting package from a good host, then this is what you can expect.

We're not on free hostin. We're on a VPS. Our downtime has been upgrades only! Currently moving us onto a different german dedi.
I can make a Favicon for you.

I don't charge much.
(02-21-2011, 07:04 AM)Fragma Wrote: I can make a Favicon for you.

I don't charge much.

can you beat my price of $0.00? lol Smile

upgrading is good then, nothing wrong with that in terms of downtime.
Market Forums came up and died...
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Yeah since I am no longer an administrator so it might not be successful then like his friend Se4nH4x is an idiot and thinks hes better then me, IMHO he leeched a theme from BlackService.biz and added it to his site InternetHacking.net which he did not even put credits, I think I should be a co-owner and I am surely able to revive it.
(02-22-2011, 04:12 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: Yeah since I am no longer an administrator so it might not be successful then like his friend Se4nH4x is an idiot and thinks hes better then me, IMHO he leeched a theme from BlackService.biz and added it to his site InternetHacking.net which he did not even put credits, I think I should be a co-owner and I am surely able to revive it.

You must have some magic touch. Seems pretty tough for someone to "revive" a forum.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ╔╝╚▌Let them Find us▐╝╚╗Hacking ■ Market ■ Darknet ■ LethemFind.us ■ Growing FAST! The End 0 690 02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The End
  Learn Forums | Come Join The Fun | Learn From Others Dinosaw 1 680 06-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  LoungeBoard - General Discussion Forum - Active Members - Join now! au3 0 550 06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: au3
  Elite-Forums | Join Us! ImFocuzz 1 576 04-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  XBL Forums | Brand New Forum | Join This New Friendly Community | New Theme BreShiE 11 2,184 09-16-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post: BreShiE