Support Forums

Full Version: Market Forums - Join The Market Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: logo.png]

About: Market Forums is a nice online marketing community where users are able to start selling, buying, trading, exchanging, reviews and much more. This forum is for marketing purposes. Not illegal activities. We do allow users to sell most things but our Staff keep a close eye. We are on a good host, we never hardly experience any down time. We keep on expanding and changing things to make it perfect, and with a member count of nearly 200 it's starting to progress nicely. We have nearly 2.5k posts which is our most impressive stat.

Want to be partners? Do you wish to become my partner on MarketForums.org? We are currently looking for a community which has a large or a good amount of activities to be partners with us. We will add a ad of your site on our forum and you will do the same. To do this PM me.

Our forum link: http://www.marketforums.org

Feel free to sign up and join the community. Reviews are welcome Big Grin

Quite nice Big Grin I'm currently working on a market forum too, hoping to make some money from it with various product sponsor slots around the site. Nice theme and I like the effect on the owners names Big Grin
(01-20-2011, 02:49 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Quite nice Big Grin I'm currently working on a market forum too, hoping to make some money from it with various product sponsor slots around the site. Nice theme and I like the effect on the owners names Big Grin

Thank you very much Big Grin. Good luck with your forums, the home page looks nice. I personally don't feel the need for a portal page as we're purely forums (domain name lol).

Feel free to sign up ;)
Its down for me too,
As I will sign up later.
Yeah we upgraded our server. We're much faster now Smile.

It's up and ready Big Grin
We have our very own custom theme now Big Grin. Sections changed & images are different. Check it out.
With all the activity your getting you might want to consider adding a favicon, it's easily forgettable, but for a site like this you should have a unique one.
It's currently in the making. I'm terrible at graphics. It's the last thing on my mind now though tbh... need to concentrate on SEO, custom modifications & content for the time being. Though as soon as one's made for me, it'll be added.
I am not really found of the theme but the user ranks are cool though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10