Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm going to like it here :)
Hi everyone. I go by the name bukomao77 in various places on the net, but I guess Mao would do. I'm a Filipino college student (taking up Medical Technology) in my sophomore year, and I'm turning 18 this October. I found out about this site through HF and I see that it is a little more civilized and friendly. Aside from becoming a medical technologist, I sometimes work as tech support in small occasions for extra dough. I came here to learn more, and hopefully share what I have learned elsewhere. I'm looking forward to be able to have conversations with nice, smart, and educated people who have a lot of things to say. Overall, I do think that I am going to like it here.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I'm sure and hope you'll like it here on SF. There are plenty of conversations and debates to get involved in as well as people to help and support. I hope you enjoy your time here Mao.
(01-20-2011, 02:47 AM)Sam Wrote: I'm sure and hope you'll like it here on SF. There are plenty of conversations and debates to get involved in as well as people to help and support. I hope you enjoy your time here Mao.

Thanks Sam, I am also aiming to join the Emotional Helpers group.

Welcome, Mao. Does your course also cover genetics? The work of Richard Dawkins interests me a great deal.
(01-22-2011, 02:39 AM)Eve Wrote: Welcome, Mao. Does your course also cover genetics? The work of Richard Dawkins interests me a great deal.

It does, but only the principles/essentials/basics. Cytogenetics is one of my subjects now.

(01-22-2011, 02:41 AM)Mao Wrote: It does, but only the principles/essentials/basics. Cytogenetics is one of my subjects now.

Lucky you, I think it is a fascinating field of study.