Support Forums

Full Version: I think I'm going to like it here :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I go by the name bukomao77 in various places on the net, but I guess Mao would do. I'm a Filipino college student (taking up Medical Technology) in my sophomore year, and I'm turning 18 this October. I found out about this site through HF and I see that it is a little more civilized and friendly. Aside from becoming a medical technologist, I sometimes work as tech support in small occasions for extra dough. I came here to learn more, and hopefully share what I have learned elsewhere. I'm looking forward to be able to have conversations with nice, smart, and educated people who have a lot of things to say. Overall, I do think that I am going to like it here.
I'm sure and hope you'll like it here on SF. There are plenty of conversations and debates to get involved in as well as people to help and support. I hope you enjoy your time here Mao.
(01-20-2011, 02:47 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure and hope you'll like it here on SF. There are plenty of conversations and debates to get involved in as well as people to help and support. I hope you enjoy your time here Mao.

Thanks Sam, I am also aiming to join the Emotional Helpers group.
Welcome, Mao. Does your course also cover genetics? The work of Richard Dawkins interests me a great deal.
(01-22-2011, 02:39 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Mao. Does your course also cover genetics? The work of Richard Dawkins interests me a great deal.

It does, but only the principles/essentials/basics. Cytogenetics is one of my subjects now.
(01-22-2011, 02:41 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]It does, but only the principles/essentials/basics. Cytogenetics is one of my subjects now.

Lucky you, I think it is a fascinating field of study.