Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of a person are you?
I'm and open but logical type of person, very empathetic and nice. I'm not usually one to cause drama or dilemmas, I'm understanding but hard to convince.. I like to help people but don't like to be helped, I'm a self contradicting person.

It's just the way I am.
[Image: baked1.png]
I am curious about many topics, so people often misinterpret my personality based on my interests.

It is important for me to know, not just have an opinion. Truth matters more than beliefs to me.
I'm shy and quiet around strangers and people I'm not really close to. I only have a few friends and only one really close friend. I'm really open to him, but not anyone else. Around him, I'm crazy, loudish, more open :]

I'm cynical and I like to have proof. I don't believe everything people say, but I value their opinion. I don't like to be told what to think - I want to make my own opinions.
I'm claim, lazy, funny. Thats what kind of person I am.
I am a very quite person....
Hmm, I'm a generally funny guy. Somewhat of an introvert, but very charismatic in nature.
I like to joke around a lot, spend my time gaming and talking to people/surfing the web.
I'm a person of highs and lows, nothing else. It sucks. D:
And I mean that about EVERYTHING. Is there a name for that? I swear there's a word for everything that's wrong in a person.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
I happen to be a smart & humorous person, can be very funny at times, but can also be the worst person at times. I love to learn new things & I am always open to something. I am sometimes laid back & sometimes hyper as can be.
Active
Humorous, perfectionist, sarcastic, insensitive.

I like me.
I am nice person when it comes to girls, also, if she's a bitch to me i'm a bitch to her.
I like to share stuff with people, be generous and help Smile
Unless if someone is annoying then I fudge them up (A)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of personal injury lawyer should I pick? kamijune001 12 2,059 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Jonson Davis