Support Forums

Full Version: What kind of a person are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The title is pretty self-explanatory.

I am a funny and open person. I like to tell everyone almost anything they might ever ask about me in real life. On internet i'd rather stay pretty anonym, but i still do tell a whole lot about myself on internet too. I'd not consider myself as a charming personality but more than an average guy with a little over weigh which i am completely fine with. I like to tell jokes which most people seem to find irritating as i just wont stop if i get started Smile

Post a description of your personality!
As far as behavior IRL, I'm quite easy going, open, don't let the small things bug me, some say I'm quite funny.
Physically I'm really tall and fairly skinny/in good shape.

On the internet I post what I think regardless of how harsh/blunt it may be, either that or make jokes, just depends what forum it is.
The usual ;) Kind and not a dickface. Simple description.
Online, I'm pretty much known to be a great guy on tons of big-forums ;)!
As already known, SF does contain friendly members and alot of them. I assume that there are more but they haven't seen this thread yet Smile
I'm just a normal person that enjoys life. I have a few hobbies like anime/games/cars.
I'm 21 so life for me is a little better (Able to buy my own drinks now)
Overall I'm just a liked guy when you get to know me.
I'm a loud person if I know the person I'm with. Most people say I'm funny unless they've pissed me off. I'm more easy going in real life then on the internet, unless I know you well enough on the internet. I'm a bit overweight but I don't really mind.
I'm a quite and independent person in real life. I hate my hometown, its filled with drugs and violence, so when I'm not at school I'm either in my room or at my girlfriend's house. I really keep to myself otherwise. I have really strong opinions on things, but I do not judge anyone.

Online, I'm rarely angered and I'm not very talkative, hence my low post count here and on other forums. I really enjoy helping others by all means.

That's me in a nutshell. Whistle
I'm 18 person, I'm calm, I rarely laugh. But I'm a real joker. Not a usual joker, I make jokes mocking other persons.
So I always get people to laugh, but I have to mock others for that.
I'm more intelligence than anybody else in my town, there aren't a lot of people speaking English here either.
I'm mostly at home, in the morning I'm in school and sometimes I chill at mall with my friends.
I hate chilling in the mall, but I get invited and I don't have anything better to do usually.
I just mostly hang there, since my GF does.

I hate violence. I smoke weed, I drink a lot of alcohol and I smoke a lot of cigarettes. I won't live long, I'm a hardcore health destroyer.

I'm pretty much a good guy, I'm very social, I don't care about others opinions and I'm pretty much scared of nothing.
I'm chill and I don't care for most of the things, like if I get hit by a car or what ever.

I always protect and take care of my friends. My friends and my GF are everything to me. I would give my life for them. I hate my pathetic excuse for a family tho. I had my own place, but I got kicked out of the apartment for parties, so I'm living at home again.
I'm in college (sophomore), turning 18, I love music and science. I'm Catholic, and it's a very big part of my life. Some people would say that being a scientist and a Christian would give you conflicting thoughts, but I believe that Science and Religion tell the same story in different perspectives. I have always told other people that science is our way of comprehending God's works.

I try my best to be friendly, I love my friends (the real ones), and I treat them like family. I guess I'm kind of a normal, but some people say I'm weird; my friends say I think too much. I wouldn't say too much, but I guess I do a lot of thinking. I do not believe in stereotypes, I do not believe that just because someone has been branded in one way, he has to behave as such. I hang out with different kinds of people, it is very advantageous in the sense that you get to see different points of view and different ways of life. It gives me some sort of balance.

Aside from becoming a Physician/Diagnostician, I'd also like to be a Psychologist or maybe a Psychiatrist. People's behavior is a great interest to me.

Sorry if my post is very unorganized, just got up from a nap. Big Grin
This thread is full of HQ. Let's hope it stays that way!
Pages: 1 2 3 4