Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of a person are you?
I think I'm pretty funny I make a lot of people laugh.
[Image: phillybrSoftBorder.png?t=1300163091]
Are there any more personalities to be shared among others?
[Image: siggp.png]
To be honest,I'm pretty much funny guy always try to entertain my friends with jokes thats my character.
I'm good looking guy,never spoke rubbish to hurt other fellow beings,helpful,honest and speaks truth always.
My hobbies are to make lot of good friends which really care for me.
Eventhough i belong to middle class family but happy with it.In last i beleive in destiny.one day will come when i will be famous for my skills.
Well my friends find me funny, and bubbly?
(01-27-2011, 09:08 AM)Liberated360 Wrote: I'm a quite and independent person in real life. I hate my hometown, its filled with drugs and violence, so when I'm not at school I'm either in my room or at my girlfriend's house. I really keep to myself otherwise. I have really strong opinions on things, but I do not judge anyone.

Online, I'm rarely angered and I'm not very talkative, hence my low post count here and on other forums. I really enjoy helping others by all means.

That's me in a nutshell. Whistle

Well that describes me ! yet no gf so I get holed up in my house!
Im a very kind person. Loyal and trustworthy. Im just a great friend that you can always rely on.
My personality I feel like is goofy but can also be serious if I need to be. When I'm with my friends I love to have a good time and be funny. Like I said though I have a very serious side if I need to be. If one of my friends have a problem and need help I am a great person to sit and listen to their problems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What kind of personal injury lawyer should I pick? kamijune001 12 2,059 05-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Jonson Davis