Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Religion Affect your Daily life?
It has never had any affects on my life even though i'm Christian as i've never believed in god more than adult believes in Santa. But i do infact believe that it is affecting on many people lives as daily basis because of them being true believers and they follow the bible as tutorial through their life which is just some fudged up crap IMO.
[Image: siggp.png]
(01-18-2011, 01:33 PM)J4mmy Wrote: It has never had any affects on my life even though i'm Christian as i've never believed in god more than adult believes in Santa. But i do infact believe that it is affecting on many people lives as daily basis because of them being true believers and they follow the bible as tutorial through their life which is just some fudged up crap IMO.

It doesn't really sound like you're Christian?
No, religion does not affect my life in any way, what so ever.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
(01-18-2011, 03:48 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: It doesn't really sound like you're Christian?

Could you define how Christian should sound then? Even though i am Christian, does it mean i have to sound like one?
[Image: siggp.png]
Yes it sometimes does, i stopped littering and doin really bad crap though
It does very much. As a child, I didn't really care that I was Catholic, but after some self-reflection it became a very big part of me. I'm trying to be as close to God as I humanly can.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I don't think its affects your everyday life, of course, it does affect certain stuff such as unprotected sex, excessive alchohol and that, but in a short term to your question, no.
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
(01-22-2011, 04:45 AM)JohnRonder Wrote: I don't think its affects your everyday life, of course, it does affect certain stuff such as unprotected sex, excessive alchohol and that, but in a short term to your question, no.

I don't think you have a clue how it affects everyone lol. Certain decisions are made for everyone based on religions whether you know it or not. Read up, and you'll already find examples that have been mentioned. We have to respect people with religion in some areas, whether we are religious or not too. That's has an effect on daily life for everyone, does it not?
I live in Northern Ireland and it affects everyone lots here. The Catholics and Protestants hate each other here.
There are always car bombs or lots of suspicious devices found and killings going on. It has been happening forever.
I'm a Protestant though I don't really believe in much I would rather just be called a Christian. Smile
But to answer your question it just depends on the country and region you live in yourself,it may be different for everyone.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(01-22-2011, 09:14 AM)Untouch Wrote: I live in Northern Ireland and it affects everyone lots here. The Catholics and Protestants hate each other here.
There are always car bombs or lots of suspicious devices found and killings going on. It has been happening forever.
I'm a Protestant though I don't really believe in much I would rather just be called a Christian. Smile
But to answer your question it just depends on the country and region you live in yourself,it may be different for everyone.

Yeah my friend's father is from Ireland and says it's extremely horrid then when he was living as a child.