Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get 30 FREE bids and win *CRAZY* prizes
Here is how to get 30 free bids and use them to win your prize! Go to http://www.powerhousebids.com and register. Go to Vouchers (on the left) and enter the code: PROMOBIDS
you will get 20 FREE bids to bid on whatever you like. Also you get 10 free bids for registering so thats 30 FREE bids! This site is trusted, its been around for an year and you can look it up in google. Enjoy!
PS: Hurry before the code gets saturated.
I'll see how it goes, thanks! Seem's like a small enough site for now.

EDIT: Still is working!
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
The site isnt very popular but they are legit.
Too bad I wasted all of my bids within 10 minutes. But it was somewhat fun while it lasted.

Nexus 7 Forums
Its those penny bidding auction sites. I wonder sometimes if there are actually bots on those sites since people are always up and bid. I can't really seem to shake them off eventhough I won like once or twice and wasted more than what the actual prize is worth. I don't think I want to go back to it again. t was a different site than that one.
You need to check when the auction is over and bid in the last seconds - don't watch the timer
(01-17-2011, 07:36 AM)Treblez Wrote: You need to check when the auction is over and bid in the last seconds - don't watch the timer

I'm curious, what have you won?

Nexus 7 Forums
I will test it out and see how i like it.
Penny bids last forever, if you wanna win you wanna find the server time and bid at night.
(01-17-2011, 09:24 PM)Epicly Wrote: Penny bids last forever, if you wanna win you wanna find the server time and bid at night.

sorry but are nt the bids live on most of these sites anyway so i dont think that would matter anyway
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Me/b/es March Madness Contest [$60 in Prizes] [3 Chances to WIN] Mebes Net 1 644 03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Name this song, I'm going freakin crazy Proxy bypass© 3 547 12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Proxy bypass©
  Crazy Puppy Woman. C4Vendetta 0 380 11-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Last Post: C4Vendetta
  Crazy dream (random thread) Treblez 5 1,211 11-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Beautiful
  Konami Code = Crazy Easter Eggs RPicard 10 1,711 12-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Muzen