Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy dream (random thread)
okay i just wanted to share my freaky dream:
So there is that park in the centre of my city and in my dream there happened to be an outbreak of some virus that turned people into crazed zombies. So people from all over the city had surrounded the park, carrying guns and trying to stop the infected from gettin away and spreading the virus more. So I was with someone (dont remember who) and Im with the AWP from Counter Strike. So the zombies are running very fast and get at you and bite you and you're infected. So Im with the sniper and you know it reloads kinda slow so I got only one shot at the running zombie or it gets to me and Im over.. The whole city is in a state of emergency, there's police and military everywhere. So there are two guys with masks that try to get pass the blockade but in the last second someone spots them and shouts: ''hey, stop those guys with the masks, You! Take off your mask!" So the guy takes the mask off and we notice that his cheek is grey and has a zombie color and his ear is white and melting. I take aim at him and some is shouting: ''take him down, take him down he is infected!! " I shoot him and soon we understand that there is another outbreak in an area behind him and we expect zombies coming from the subway behind us.So the chaos and panic gets even bigger. I also remember that there was a new law to bury the dead at least 30 meters deep.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Wow thats a bit.. Random. I'm guessing you've seen a zombie movie latley/played a zombie game? lol. (Reminded me of I am Legend)
(11-12-2010, 04:17 PM)Extra Wrote: Wow thats a bit.. Random. I'm guessing you've seen a zombie movie latley/played a zombie game? lol. (Reminded me of I am Legend)

i try to avoid some of those movies for that reason Pinch
[Image: LiGzX.png]

(11-12-2010, 04:19 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: I try to avoid some of those movies for that reason Pinch
You should watch I am legend if you havn't though, my girlfriend (ex) bought it for me once.
Strange thing is I didn't watch anything like that lately and I don't find the idea about zombies scary but often I have nightmares about it
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
I love dreams but stopped having them altogether one night.. sorta sad, Now I only have an occasional nightmare. (Usually about a certain recurring dream.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you dream? Dcrac23 23 3,364 06-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Last Post: INC3PT!0N™
  Random Discussions BlackChaos 14 1,764 05-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Weird Dream... iCrack 0 989 05-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: iCrack
  How to get 30 FREE bids and win *CRAZY* prizes Treblez 12 2,828 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Treblez
  Name this song, I'm going freakin crazy Proxy bypass© 3 547 12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Proxy bypass©