Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhance Views - Free YouTube Views - YouTube Views/Subscribers = YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP
I have tried it and it is a nice site !
This is a truly sad way to get partnership, partnership is determined on how many people enjoy your videos and content. Using websites like this is a stupid way to get subscribers, now say there's someone really good and posting content out their daily and their content is good and then you use sites like this to ruin their chances, just stop using these worthless websites, that's my opinion on this genre of websites.
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-03-2011, 09:11 AM)Laughynose Wrote: This is a truly sad way to get partnership, partnership is determined on how many people enjoy your videos and content. Using websites like this is a stupid way to get subscribers, now say there's someone really good and posting content out their daily and their content is good and then you use sites like this to ruin their chances, just stop using these worthless websites, that's my opinion on this genre of websites.

If you do get partnership, you won't get much money because most of the people viewing your video are bots. Ohmy
(06-03-2011, 09:11 AM)Laughynose Wrote: This is a truly sad way to get partnership, partnership is determined on how many people enjoy your videos and content. Using websites like this is a stupid way to get subscribers, now say there's someone really good and posting content out their daily and their content is good and then you use sites like this to ruin their chances, just stop using these worthless websites, that's my opinion on this genre of websites.

I agree with you, but a lot of people will still be doing it, there will always be a loop hole into getting what you want when it comes to software.
I already know this website,they are legit.
Thanks for posting anyways!
Its pretty old man :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get more subscribers? UrugEci 16 3,059 02-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Last Post: paviya
  UNLIMITED Likes, Subs, Views, Plus Ones, Website hits, Twitter Followers & more! Statics 6 2,650 03-24-2012, 05:54 AM
Last Post: hostwitter
  [NEW]YouTube SEO Monster by Bok1ca [GET ANY VIDEO #1 ON YOUTUBE SEARCH] [SURVEY LINK] Bok1ca 6 1,761 11-20-2011, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Easy way to get website views! 0 287 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: