Support Forums

Full Version: Enhance Views - Free YouTube Views - YouTube Views/Subscribers = YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: banner26.gif]

Enhance Views is a new YouTube views website, you complete others things by viewing their videos, commenting or subscribing to them and then you can redeem your own subscribers and comments!

Sign up today by clicking here! You will earn a lot if you use this to it's full advantage... Keep working on bringing up your YouTube videos and account and you will eventually be offered YouTube partnership, which means massive amounts of money could be coming your way, and worldwide recognition for being a YouTube partner!

[Image: banner31.jpg]
Erm ill give it a go i hope it doesn't fail.
It won't fail. It's one of the best YouTube systems out there. It just needs a little work done to make it the best. Join and start earning credits to make your videos the best... Also, advertising the site can earn you credits too. Have fun!
I'm a Moderator at Enhance Views now. You should all join, it is 100% legit!

You can get 400 credits just for making a relevant comment on ONE video! How great!?

To be honest you just sound like an advertiser for them. I don't need views in this way for my youtube account though.
Its pretty old man :/ Anyway hope you get some nice credits! Good Luck to all!
ohh great do i have to watch whole video of others? to get point something like that?
(01-18-2011, 10:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest you just sound like an advertiser for them. I don't need views in this way for my youtube account though.

Originally, this thread was made to advertise them, yes. Now, I'm a Moderator at the site. It has over 500,000 members, and around 20,000 login each week. Smile

It can do wonders for you, credits are so easy to earn and take about 3-4 minutes to earn 1,600 credits, which is equal to about 50 views. Not a bad return on your time. Also, likes and comments are only 75 credits per like and comment, so you can get 50 likes and 50 comments for just 3750 credits!

That's about 8-9 minutes work! Thumbsup

$kay Wrote:ohh great do i have to watch whole video of others? to get point something like that?"

Yes, you watch others' videos and gain 3 credits for every 5 seconds of video you watch. You can just leave the AutoWatcher open on another tab of your browser and it will perform everything! Smile
I heard that you can get banned for using this so I might not risk using this.
I've used this site before but ended up finding it time consuming due to having to gain points and then exchanging them for views or impressions to your site.
Pages: 1 2 3