Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for MMORPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I am looking for a f2p MMORPG...

I would like, a lot of good world PvP, like raids and etc. And maybe something that revolves around medieval times. I would also like RP if there is any/
I would definatly recommend GuildWars 2 for you but its not coming out for awhile the first Guildwars has a level cap of 20.. But it is a good game.

Another game would be Perfect World level cap is way higher it has mounts and everything.
Flyff was fun for a while. Smile No really, it is fun. The only thing I didn't like were the cash shops, but that's with every free mmo.
RuneScape is the best till now
F2p:

Runescape

The Chronicles of Spellborn (has become F2p because of development issues, play it while it's free)
-this MMO is TPS crossed with RPG, you need to aim at your enemy to make your spells, arrows and melee attacks hit, it has a unique combo system.

2moons
- the most brutal and bloody RPG I've played, you can literally quest until max level, you won't get bored easily. You can use multiple clients at one time with 2 separate accounts for vending and simultaneous power leveling.

Anarchy Online
- The golden oldie of MMORPGs, they update every other month or 3, has a great community of helpers (called ARKS), pretty okay graphics for an 8-year old MMO, there is an option to pay, but it's already cool at free level. Lots of jobs and races to choose from.

A pleasant MMORPG gaming to ya. Big Grin
Hello;

I previously played: http://sherwooddungeon.com/sherwooddungeon.htm

-LS
If you don't mind a foreign mmo, here's a great one to look at.

Check out this site, http://www.continentoftheninth.info/
I was actually thinking about going back into Runescape, but I don't want to level up again.

Also, I will look into the other games that you guys posted thanks.

Does anyone know a game with actual RP in it?

Also, has anyone played Runes of Magic? I heard it has been pretty good, But I would like a review on it.
I havent played it but i guess its got good graphics and it has lots of features go mmorpg.com and go to the gamelist to check it out.
(10-16-2009, 06:54 AM)iPadawan Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually thinking about going back into Runescape, but I don't want to level up again.

Also, I will look into the other games that you guys posted thanks.

Does anyone know a game with actual RP in it?

Also, has anyone played Runes of Magic? I heard it has been pretty good, But I would like a review on it.

I've played Runes of Magic. It's really terrible.

After trying several free MMO's I'd say Flyff is one of the best. Just my opinion though.
Pages: 1 2