Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make my computer a monster
(01-17-2011, 06:37 PM)Infinity Wrote: lol mentioning anything to do with RAM won't solve his issue in this case. Physical memory is completely independant of transfer rate, so it won't help him.

Like I said lol
(01-17-2011, 07:10 PM)Solidify Wrote: Like I said lol

Sorry, was just reading through the thread to see what other suggestions were made, I didn't realise you said the same lol. That is why I didn't mention RAM though anywhere in my suggestions. Also because you mentioned you didn't want to include hardware changes.

One of the fastest ways though in my opinion, is making sure that you are connected to a faster USB port. USB2.0 and 3.0 are good.
(01-17-2011, 07:12 PM)Infinity Wrote: Sorry, was just reading through the thread to see what other suggestions were made, I didn't realise you said the same lol. That is why I didn't mention RAM though anywhere in my suggestions. Also because you mentioned you didn't want to include hardware changes.

One of the fastest ways though in my opinion, is making sure that you are connected to a faster USB port. USB2.0 and 3.0 are good.

I think I use 2.0.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make Your Computer Faster By Installing Virtual Memory[Tutorial] ๖ۣۜмσg тιмєz 1 1,034 12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Last Post: SkyWalker