Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEMISTRY SUCKS!!!!
(02-06-2011, 07:42 AM)Jay Wrote: Chemistry was one of my favorite classes, if you understand what you're doing then it's a piece of cake.

There's my problem. I have no idea what to do because my teacher is absolutely horrible at his profession. Omg
Chemistry can be super interesting actually, if it's presented in the right way. Having that said, my chemistry teacher sucked really bad too, but I had a really good chemistry book making up for it, so I pretty much loved chemistry.
What you can do in your case is trying to report your teacher for doing what he does. There might be a positive outcome to that.
I have Intro to Chem lab in a few hours and i know how you feel. My professor grades harder than any other i've had. He doesn't even care that it's an intro class.
Aww are you angry , didn't he teach you how to make bombs Sad

Joking, i get your problem.
Try to get help with understanding the stuff you need to know for a test if the teacher doesn't do crap.
Yes it does, big time.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
yeah i agree i remember when i took it in highschool. i was always sleepy every chemistry class. LOL
I have to agree with you here, i hate my chemistry teacher also. She teaches far too fast for my understanding and hands out HEAPS of homework.
I'm taking Chemistry next year. It seems like you had a bad teacher, perhaps you would have liked Chemistry otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chemistry Lab Help sparten1527 0 543 05-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: sparten1527
  Can someone help me with these two Pre-AP Chemistry problems? Amazing 1 692 06-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Last Post: iScience
  Chemistry- solved Aero 6 1,047 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Aero
  Studying For Chemistry blazendevil2 3 1,185 06-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  (chemistry question): simple answer please help haphazard 2 996 12-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Last Post: haphazard