Support Forums

Full Version: CHEMISTRY SUCKS!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I never thought it was possible to genuinely hate someone in my life, until I entered my Chemistry class the first day of my 10th grade year. There, I met my Chemistry teacher, an older male in a wheelchair (how ironic). He has one goal, as he openly said, "To fail every one of you's."

He is just that teacher that, as sad as it is, has too much time on his hands. With all that time, he is able to manage a website with a daily project due every night! How great is that! Omg

In fact, the web assignments he assigns are taught AFTER the web assignment is due! How convenient! Now we get to fail and then learn what we did wrong!!

I don't regret saying that, if given the chance and a scapegoat, I would, without hesitation, kill my chemistry teacher. Of course, you guys cannot realize the severity of this, and I don't blame you at all. How could you? You'd have to take my word for it that I am a genuinely nice person with good intentions. I have very few enemies in life, I forgive people very easily, and I'd be more than willing to help someone in any way I can. Like I said, I have no way of proving this...

But, for someone who is as considerate and laid back as I am to want to actually hurt someone, well, then you know that person is just...well...wrong.

To top it, and as you all know, CHEMISTRY IS freakin HARD!

I do not regret the day that I told him to go f**k himself while walking out of the classroom. He chased me through the hallway, so I did what anyone else would've done...I ran up the stairs.
Not sure if it was your intention to make me laugh my ass off, but i did. Reading this brought me back to my days in high school. All I can say is that your teacher as you say is most likely a fu*k tard. The way you tell is by looking at the student body as a whole. If EVERYONE hates him, and EVERYONE fails.. and EVERYONE would like nothing more than to push him out of his wheel chair and put it at the top of the stairs, then who do you think is the problem? The teacher, or everyone?

Good luck, and what is this website of his that he has?
(01-11-2011, 10:14 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it was your intention to make me laugh my ass off, but i did. Reading this brought me back to my days in high school. All I can say is that your teacher as you say is most likely a fu*k tard. The way you tell is by looking at the student body as a whole. If EVERYONE hates him, and EVERYONE fails.. and EVERYONE would like nothing more than to push him out of his wheel chair and put it at the top of the stairs, then who do you think is the problem? The teacher, or everyone?

Good luck, and what is this website of his that he has?

I realize this is funny, and I suppose it was somewhat intended to be, but it was more of an enraged rebellious act (<-- no comment on that epic quote) against my teacher.

His website is:
http://bronstein.home.comcast.net/~bronstein/

Oh, and I never have to worry about not having my grade in his class, because whenever something changes, it is reflected on the school website immediately! Now, I know when my grade goes from a 60 to a 55! Lucky me...
Chemistry was one of my favorite classes back then.
Haha, his website is garbage.. When i was in chemistry, i programmed a lot of the formula's into my calculator for the tests and homework. If you have a TI-83/84 and need help let me know.
I dislike the class too. Just study up, and pass it so you don't have to take it again!
If I have to spend another year with that arsehole (Pinch) I'll end up loosing my mind...
I have to agree. Chemistry is the worst part of Science. It's so boring and just... mind killing.
I don't like that class but I would rather experiment on mixing some Koolaid instead.
I got to agree. I hate chemistry also because its a hard class and its pretty boring.
Pages: 1 2 3