Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEMISTRY SUCKS!!!!
WHAT, chemistry is like fckin awesome D:
Chemistry is just difficult. I do not enjoy the subject in the least, and, obviously, my teacher doesn't make it any easier.

I cannot see myself, an avid computer programmer, ever using chemistry in my life. Granted, I understand the chemistry is everywhere and everything, but I don't really think I need to know anything about it.

It should be an elective class, not a required one. Mad
yes chemistry does suck, you should take some ecology
(01-16-2011, 03:56 PM)RRain Wrote: yes chemistry does suck, you should take some ecology

I'd happily take it over chemistry...
that sucks for you though i personally like chem
that sucks, I got lucky with chemistry and got an amazing teacher who used to teach college chemistry.
(02-02-2011, 02:07 PM)Packers Wrote: that sucks, I got lucky with chemistry and got an amazing teacher who used to teach college chemistry.

Unfortunately, I didn't get as lucky. I got the complete opposite. Sad
Chemistry, I agree, is very difficult especially when you are just starting to learn it. But as I graduated high school, and entered the University, Chemistry started to become more interesting (at the same time, more difficult), and I realised that it is more relevant to daily life than it seems. Also, it is a very important subject to those who want to enter the Medical field, and even some of the fields of engineering.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-04-2011, 10:21 PM)Mao Wrote: Chemistry, I agree, is very difficult especially when you are just starting to learn it. But as I graduated high school, and entered the University, Chemistry started to become more interesting (at the same time, more difficult), and I realised that it is more relevant to daily life than it seems. Also, it is a very important subject to those who want to enter the Medical field, and even some of the fields of engineering.

I'm planning on going into a programming/graphic design-related field, so I think I'm safe form the horror... Roflmao
Chemistry was one of my favorite classes, if you understand what you're doing then it's a piece of cake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chemistry Lab Help sparten1527 0 543 05-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: sparten1527
  Can someone help me with these two Pre-AP Chemistry problems? Amazing 1 692 06-23-2012, 02:58 AM
Last Post: iScience
  Chemistry- solved Aero 6 1,047 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Aero
  Studying For Chemistry blazendevil2 3 1,185 06-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: FaRLisLe
  (chemistry question): simple answer please help haphazard 2 996 12-18-2010, 06:22 AM
Last Post: haphazard