Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Money Posting On Forums - Upto $.18 per post!
(01-18-2011, 04:39 PM)Infinity Wrote: how is your site at such a high rate, if you are the real owner then? 0.18$ per post? seems a bit sketchy to me, so I won't be signing up I don't think. The money needs to come from somewhere, and I can't see how you would pay everyone that amount per post.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's definitely a scammer. But be wary. Also, I said UPTO $0.18 a post. On average, you earn about $0.08-$0.10 a post.
It's not $0.18 per post. Cee Lo exagerrated to get more referrals. Referrals also do not get 10 free points for signing up. That's also something he fabricated to get more referrals.

The true current rate is about $0.07 - $0.12 per post. It varies but is almost always in that range.
(01-18-2011, 04:41 PM)Ryan R Wrote: It's not $0.18 per post. Cee Lo exagerrated to get more referrals. Referrals also do not get 10 free points for signing up. That's also something he fabricated to get more referrals.

The true current rate is about $0.07 - $0.12 per post. It varies but is almost always in that range.

You can get upto $0.18. The top amount for a post (which you said yourself), is 2.05 points, which at the rate of 1 point = $0.09, is $.18. Also, when I signed up under someone's referral, I got 10 free points... Unsure
Yeah, I'm going to be wary of this site. Looks like my signups yesterday went to waste.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
(01-18-2011, 06:16 PM)Quinlan Wrote: Looks like my signups yesterday went to waste.

How so?
(01-18-2011, 06:44 PM)Ryan R Wrote: How so?

Just minutes after I signed up to two forums and posted a couple times late last night, the deals suddenly are deactived (I can no longer subscribe to the forums). I'm guessing there's nothing wrong with this, but shouldn't there be some sort of sign up bonus? I made barely anything.

Nexus 7 Forums
You joined 2 forums - 1 of them is disabled. That's because it was at the very bottom of the list. When you posted a couple times, its balance dropped below -15, and forums are automatically disabled when they do that.

There are 40 other forums to choose from, and you're encouraged to post at forums near the top of the list, not the bottom. Forums at the top will earn you more points.

There's no bonus for signing up. This isn't free money we're talking about here. You do have to earn it Oui
Quinlan - you sent me a PM, but I can't respond since I don't have 10 posts yet...To answer your question from the PM:

The forum owners themselves do not pay you for your posts. We (Postloop) pay you. Forum owners have the option of purchasing posts, but that is optional. They can also earn them by posting themselves.

Every point that you earn is worth $0.xx. Right now it's $0.07 per point. It fluctuates based on the "Postloop economy", and right now, since there has been an influx in withdrawals and there isn't a surplus of points out there, it's dropped to $0.07 per point.

Once you do the following, you can cash out:

- $2 worth of points (currently 29 points = $2.03)
- Minimum user rating of 4 or greater (given to you by forum owners based on post quality)
- Received a rating from 3 different forum owners

Once you meet that criteria, you cash out.
Answered every question and accusation to a high standard here i think, you seem genuine to me good luck with your business Ryan R.
Alright, I'll have to do a little more research, but you're pretty much convinced me. I have to say, you presented yourself very well!
And in an awkward situation.

Nexus 7 Forums
Thank you Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 1 1,020 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Last Post: byteshubb
  Hello from Make Money Online onlinemoney12 0 833 05-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Last Post: onlinemoney12
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,842 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  [Game] Make money from playing a game Twidler 1 745 04-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brooke