Support Forums

Full Version: Make Money Posting On Forums - Upto $.18 per post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey all!

Postloop is a great, new, unique system developed for forum owners to trade or buy posts! It is all done automatically... You post, the system tracks it, and you get points. These points can then either be cashed out for real PayPal cash, or traded in for posts on your forum!

It's a great system, and works 100000%. I've used it for a few weeks now and made over $30 and had 110 posts for my site, just using it for 15/20 minutes a day.

To join, click here. Signing up through my referral link benefits us both... I can get 10% of your earnings, and you will get a bonus 10 Postloop points!

Enjoy, and sign up now, once again, click here to sign up!

Have fun! Big Grin
That's pretty gay in my opinion.. Buying posts? I guess it can be of use to some people.
No, you post in return for points, which can be exchanged for posts for your site or cash.
Oh I see. I guess you can make some money from it too.
Post some proof please,I'm skeptical.
[Image: 359ihqc.jpg]

I've also received 150 posts at my forum from this, in addition to those payments shown above.
Yeah proof would be very nice mate.
Look above, I just posted it.
Are there still forums to post on? I don't see any.
(01-17-2011, 10:56 AM)Quinlan Wrote: [ -> ]Are there still forums to post on? I don't see any.

There is. But be careful now. I found out who the owner is... He's a known scammer, and when I confronted him about it he banned me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6