Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to make money!
Maybe you can try with Affiliate marketing or selling something.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
(01-15-2011, 08:55 PM)Deltron Wrote: No problem at all. Out of curiosity, do you monetize online J4mmy?

Not really. Maybe post adf.ly links once in a while, but i've been into watching and reading alot of tutorials on how to succesfully do so lately. I think i might start really getting into it if i find a good way to do it.
[Image: siggp.png]
I heard that you could profit greatly from affiliate marketing. Ohmy
Is there any site where I can find offers for rewriting the text from image to doc or pdf... ?
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
(01-24-2011, 08:20 AM)geeK Wrote: Is there any site where I can find offers for rewriting the text from image to doc or pdf... ?

Not that I'm aware of. You could always start a service and advertise it? Thumbsup
Making money online takes time , you can find a lot of methods , ShareCash , CPALead etc .

You can also learning to code and sell your programs or buy a Booter's Source and sell the acces
(01-31-2011, 05:55 PM)Deltron Wrote: Not that I'm aware of. You could always start a service and advertise it? Thumbsup

I don't think I will succeed with service like that, but who knows... maybe I'll make one if I have free time in the future.
I have noticed that there are some people who post offers like this on oDesk.com, but they are suspended for the reason that I don't know and I can't apply on those project.
From my own experience I can say that you need to start something up by yourself, and not use other sites such as PTC sites. You could use sharecash and other sites like that but really the best way to earn, as well as learn from your experience along the way, is to create something. For example, try to create a site which you feel would be able to gather enough of a following to make a little money and eventually expand.

A forum is an example, but nowadays there are so many forums around that you really need to have something unique about it. Creating your own PTC site is another idea, and it's not hard at all if you use a site like buxhost.com to do it for you. It does cost money to start these thing up though, unfortunately.
[Image: jadstasig.png]
I read ebooks and I find some ways but I am definatly gonna try a method that I have liked ! The best solution is to don't ask : How I make the money ?
The solution is to think outside the box try to collect all this method and to create your own way !

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

(03-02-2011, 10:49 AM)Homer Simpson Wrote: I read ebooks and I find some ways but I am definatly gonna try a method that I have liked ! The best solution is to don't ask : How I make the money ?
The solution is to think outside the box try to collect all this method and to create your own way !

Exactly what was in mind when I created this thread.

The purpose of this was to spark up some new ideas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 501 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,727 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,540 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  [TUT]How to make money posting[TUT] Integrity 21 5,520 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,632 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk