Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to make money!
I have no money at all, and I want to benefit financially from all the time I spend on the computer. What are some simple, yet effective ways to do this? I am willing to put time and dedication in to whatever method works. I have no previous knowledge of monetizing techniques on the internet, and I would be glad if someone could inform me.

Thank you for your time and concerns.
Your name makes me lul from this post.
Are you just paranoid?
Ironic, isn't it? I have tried all of the common methods, such as ShareCash and Adsense, but they are useless without traffic. Are there any methods where you can gain financially based on the work you put in?
It's so hard to explain how to make money online efficiently in one post...it just takes years of experience. This is why I do not write books. -_-
Pinpoint a topic and then try building from it.
Are you just paranoid?
I want to also... With adsense and 1million monthly pageviews I have from 40$ to 50$ by month with adsense... And isn't so much.. Sad
I heard Affiliate Marketing is very simple. Are there any other areas or topics that might interest me? Another important factor is my privacy. I do not like to give out my address/number.
You can make money with a program called GomezPeer by just leaving your computer on.
Look into that for a start.

PTC sites like neobux also pay you $ to click advertisements.

Once you get tired of only making $5-$10 a month of these sites, I suggest CPALEad.

By that time you should know a bit on how to market and can hopefully be successfl.
I have a Ebook on how to make a lot of money in 2 days PM me for more info.
Making money online takes so much time there is many diffrent methods to it take a read around.
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 492 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,486 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,499 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  [TUT]How to make money posting[TUT] Integrity 21 5,415 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,577 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk