• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a nurse - Ask me anything!
(01-06-2011, 02:25 AM)IamKris Wrote: Pros
- No awkward morning after conversations
- No icky stuff

Cons
- Forever alone
- Arms burn

To be honest there're really no pros nor cons of masturbation over sex. It' just something boys do to get over their hormonal imbalances and overloads. But there is some study that says sex/masturbation can decrease the risk of prostate cancer but too much will increase the risk of testicular cancer. But there is no clear distinction as to what is too much and just right though.

Why did you only put boys? Girls perform this action too. What are the pros and cons for them. I'm a guy. I'd just like to see both sides.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
(01-07-2011, 12:26 PM)Alex4921 Wrote: How dangerous is the method of knocking yourself out by crouching,legs to your stomach and breathing heavily for 30 secs then blowing hard on your thumb?
I TOTALLY did not try this.
That action results to hyperventilation and deprivation of the outer extremities of oxygen. The action can result in a few dead brain cells and; depending on the pressure on blowing on the thumb, will probably destroy a few lung bronchioles as well.

(01-07-2011, 01:10 PM)SleepyTroll Wrote: Why did you only put boys? Girls perform this action too. What are the pros and cons for them. I'm a guy. I'd just like to see both sides.
Like I said there isn't really any pros or cons for masturbation. The only advantage I see for girls is that they are able to relieve the urge without a partner.
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
wut is a at home treatment for scolopamine poisoning?
slowly getting better
When you worked as an RN, how much did you get paid (USD) per hour?
How would I lose weight legitly?
I'm gaining too much over the past week... and I suffer from partial anxiety.
I am very pleases to see you here and i am happy that someone have finally taken an action about suggesting and giving some useful tips to others who are having some sort of health related issues.I hope people are getting very good response from you and i wish you best of luck for the future... Smile

health insurance in minnesota
(01-08-2011, 09:32 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: When you worked as an RN, how much did you get paid (USD) per hour?
I was paid 6 thousand pesos a month. 1 USD = 44 pesos. 136 USD/mo
Worked 12 hour shifts, three straight shifts, one day off inbetween the three day shift. Life as a nurse in the Philippines sucks.

(01-12-2011, 06:37 AM)Antoine Wrote: I am very pleases to see you here and i am happy that someone have finally taken an action about suggesting and giving some useful tips to others who are having some sort of health related issues.I hope people are getting very good response from you and i wish you best of luck for the future... Smile
Thank you ! <3

(01-08-2011, 09:36 PM)iolaka Wrote: How would I lose weight legitly?
I'm gaining too much over the past week... and I suffer from partial anxiety.

Exercise and diet. Since I moved from an actively moving job as a nurse to a desk job I've been gaining a lot of weight too. Takes a lot of perseverance and determination. Buy a weight scale and monitor your weight Big Grin

What is the best part of the job or the experience from it?
(01-15-2011, 01:45 AM)Hollow™ Wrote: What is the best part of the job or the experience from it?

The sincere thank you of a patient and their family Smile Best part of the job

(01-15-2011, 01:56 AM)IamKris Wrote: The sincere thank you of a patient and their family Smile Best part of the job

Have you ever saved someone's life?