Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a nurse - Ask me anything!
(01-04-2011, 02:04 AM)ElephantShoe Wrote: Unfortunately, my coding skills suck. Sure I know HTML, but then when I go to learn CSS, I just get lazy and let it go.

But anyway, thanks for the chat!
CSS is easy Smile I still don't know too deeply about php but I'm getting there.. It's all about the effort, even in college.. Thanks for the chit chat too!
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
Good luck with it, are you moving to the US or?
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
If you saw someone in a pool of blood, having a nervous break down, cutting themselves, in shock, what would you do?
Are you going to escalate your career like become and MD or are you going to stay with what you been doing.
[Image: breaky.png]
(01-05-2011, 09:40 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: Good luck with it, are you moving to the US or?
Not at this point in time. My girlfriend a US citizen is in the states working as a nurse and I'm trying to encourage her to move back to the Philippines xD US economy isn't very stable atm Sad

(01-05-2011, 11:34 AM)Break Wrote: Are you going to escalate your career like become and MD or are you going to stay with what you been doing.
No. I like being a nurse and MD life is exponentially more stressful than nurses. I like this Social Media Marketing job that I have now and pays more than nursing xD

(01-05-2011, 10:24 AM)Money Maker* Wrote: If you saw someone in a pool of blood, having a nervous break down, cutting themselves, in shock, what would you do?

I'd call an exorcist because that someone is possessed.

Easy question, do you know how many percentage of nurses are men?
(01-05-2011, 04:53 PM)Epicly Wrote: Easy question, do you know how many percentage of nurses are men?

In the facility I used to work in? Around 40% had male genitals but 30% liked other men .........

What are the pro and con of masturbating? Is it healthy? Over doing it?

I was always curious about this.
[Image: death.png]
(01-06-2011, 02:05 AM)Death Trap™ Wrote: What are the pro and con of masturbating? Is it healthy? Over doing it?

I was always curious about this.

Pros
- No awkward morning after conversations
- No icky stuff

Cons
- Forever alone
- Arms burn

To be honest there're really no pros nor cons of masturbation over sex. It' just something boys do to get over their hormonal imbalances and overloads. But there is some study that says sex/masturbation can decrease the risk of prostate cancer but too much will increase the risk of testicular cancer. But there is no clear distinction as to what is too much and just right though.

How dangerous is the method of knocking yourself out by crouching,legs to your stomach and breathing heavily for 30 secs then blowing hard on your thumb?
I TOTALLY did not try this.