Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any free hosting?
Need some free hosting, but not a big host like 000webhost or anything, looking for some off of someones reseller or whatever.

PM if you could help SleepThumbsup
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
What will you be hosting?
(12-31-2010, 12:57 PM)Solidus Wrote: What will you be hosting?

Glype script, personal use only.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
I would recommend paid hosting over a free hosting. You can easily find a good host for a very reasonable price.
I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-host..._id=447401 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Free Hosting Chief 6 865 04-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Free hosting Phantasia Hosting, Reseller, Shared, etc.!!! fanta 8 1,702 06-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  Cheap Hosting | FREE cPanel/WHM | FREE 2 Months - PlotHost.com PlotHost 1 724 10-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Last Post: sge2d
  Free Hosting? Mr Kitty Cat 18 2,416 05-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: モrainee
  Got free hosting DexaPoli 3 620 02-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Knight