Support Forums

Full Version: Any free hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need some free hosting, but not a big host like 000webhost or anything, looking for some off of someones reseller or whatever.

PM if you could help SleepThumbsup
What will you be hosting?
(12-31-2010, 12:57 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]What will you be hosting?

Glype script, personal use only.
I would recommend paid hosting over a free hosting. You can easily find a good host for a very reasonable price.
I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-host..._id=447401 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!