Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you Gonna tell the Internet You're Dead?
I already made this thread at HF, but being that QnA died. I just wanted to know your opinions on SF.

I wouldn't tell them I'm died, my opinions been tossed around a lot but I'm sticking with this one for awhile.
I wouldn't want a post made. Probably some people I knew for awhile online would be told, but the people I meet here aren't that important to announce my death.

So, I wouldn't tell the internet.
Yeah cause I don't know how QnA would have took it, being that people posted it.
How would you tell the internet that your dead if your dead? But anyway i would not tell the internet that I'm dead.
[Image: breaky.png]
If the internet knew i was dead that would be "AWESOME" i would be well-known for being dead?
Realize QnA loved trolls, even if they were insulting him like they are, he'd still not give a fudge.
I never knew QnA but he has a lot of support on HF so i think the thread was a good thing it brought a lot of people together.
One of my good friends goes on HF as well, so he'd most likely make a post, if I did die.
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
I'd only tell my family and close friends. Well I wouldn't tell them, but yanno.
This thread makes no sense.

You're asking if I would tell people on the internet that I'm dead, if I was dead?

Do they have computers in heaven?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,751 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 968 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 665 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 488 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Osama is Dead!!! Nemmyy 50 10,149 05-03-2011, 05:51 AM